We know everyone has different views and opinions on the pandemic. We understand, It’s hard to know what information to trust. As always, for us, the most important part is safety. We will continue to work at the highest and safest levels available. This will require some restrictions for the time being, and we need all clients to participate. If you are unable to follow our protocols for any reason, we suggest waiting til all restrictions are lifted to receive our services.
Current Studio Rules and Requirements as of June 1st, 2020:
- We are going 100% appointment only. No walk-ins until further notice. This includes consultations, Tattoos, Piercings, check-ups, jewelry changes and jewelry/product sales. No-contact appointments and bookings will be done via FaceTime, Zoom, or other platforms to limit in-person interaction as much as possible.
- All appointments will require a deposit or booking fee. With the rise in costs of PPE and supplies along with added expenses to maintaining an aseptic environment, we can’t afford to have no shows. These fees will not be refundable, but will be applied to your purchase total. Reschedules require a 72 hour prior notice or the fee will be forfeit. No-shows will not be refunded, and will be required to pay in full for future services. In the chance WE are unable to preform the desired piercing or service, we do allow for a change of placement. If you decide not to get a different piercing or service at that time you will be assessed as $30 consultation fee. Any remaining balance will only be refunded in the form of a studio gift certificate, There will be no credit or cash refunds.
- Appointments are limited to client only; NO GUESTS. For Minor Piercings, 1 parent or legal guardian is required (parent or guardian must live in same household). On certain days we are able to accommodate a small group of 2 - 3 people. This is generally for piercing only appointments on Thursdays and Saturdays. Please contact us for further details.
- Everyone is required to bring a Valid Photo ID, No Exceptions. These documents may include Drivers License, State Issued ID card, Passport or Foid Card. Minors are allowed to use valid School ID with matching information to parent or guardian. Minors should have their Birth Certificate with them if they have different last names or address from parent or guardian. Legal guardians must have legal custody paperwork present.
- All clients will need to be screened at the time of booking, booking confirmation, and at the time of service. This allows us to collect data and keep our environment as safe as possible. This will included a signed questionnaire prior to services rendered.
- Clients will be asked to call upon arrival and wait in their vehicles until directed to enter. Ours doors will be locked and you will need to be let in. Please do not come to our door until directed in. This is to keep a clean work flow and to avoid contact with neighboring businesses and their customers.
- If we find needed temperature checks can happen upon entering and before any service is performed. Any person with a temperature reading over 99.7 will be denied services at that time.
- An approved mask must be worn while in the studio. Masks must be a fitted face covering over your nose and mouth. No masks that fully conceal the face, we need to verify your identity. No Masks with vents. If you do not have a mask, one can be provided.
- No Bags, Purses, Food, Drinks or unneeded accessories/clothing will be allowed in. Acceptable items include: car key (single key only, no large key rings), ID, Method of payment, medication. You will be asked to put other items back in your vehicle. All items may be put in a bin or tray and cleaned upon entry. Please eat before coming. We will have water and snacks available if necessary. If you have a medical condition that requires a meal plan, please let us know at time of booking and we will work to accommodate you.
- We currently accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard or Discover Credit/ Debt Cards, Zelle or PayPal, BTC and ETM as forms of payment.
- Upon entry you will be required to wash your hands or use hand sanitizer, and you may be asked to use hand sanitizer while in the building.
- Please do not touch anything you are not directed to. We aim to minimize cross contamination for everybody’s safety.
- Oral, Nostril and Septum Piercings will only be performed or serviced with a negative covid test when county is at an =/> 5% covid positivity rate during a 7 day pieroid. Test must be taken day of appointment, and results must be presented at time of entry. No Exceptions. We suggest using O'hare Clinical Lab in Bolingbrook at 107 W. Boughton Road. They will perform a rapid this test for FREE, with results in 15 minutes while you wait. Please contact them for their hours and availability. We are using https://c19-willcountygis.hub.arcgis.com/ to monitor this percentage.
- If you are sick, STAY HOME! If you or anyone in your household is feeling ill, if you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 or influenza, if you have been told to isolate or have been sick within the last 14 days, Please Do Not enter our studio. if you appear to be sick you will be denied entry or asked to leave.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time for any reason!
- Please review our FAQ page for all other frequently asked questions and studio basics. If you have not found the answers you need between these two pages, please contact us at the studio.
It doesn’t end there. We want you to know what our studio and staff are doing to keep everyone safe. This includes a brand new infection control plan and many new protocols to keep us working as close as possible to current medical clinic standards. We are undergoing complete training on these new protocols. Our entire staff has also taken WHO (World Heath Organization) Covid-19 training classes including Infection Prevention, Standard Precautions, PPE use, and hand hygiene. Our staff will be wearing masks while working, and will be closely monitored for illness. We have protocols in place in the event of anyone becoming ill. We have created a new lay-out in the studio. We have upgraded and repaired in order to comply with social distancing and in order to keep a safe working environment. Along with monitoring our health conditions, if any of our staff members are feeling ill or has come in contact with someone sick, they will be directed to stay at home. We are working hard to keep up with the ever changing landscape, and we are ready to implement any necessary changes as they arise.
* Requirements and costs are subject to change at any time without notice.